Hail storms and high winds have left many of us with damage to our homes and vehicles. A proactive inspection is a great way to PROTECT YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET from future leaks and further damage. We are currently working on many of your neighbors homes and we would be happy to check your roof for damage. https://chappellroofing.com/
Identifying Hail Damage
Here are a few steps to help you get started:
- Have your roof inspected by a professional to confirm that it has enough damage to necessitate making an insurance claim.
- If damage is confirmed, call your insurance. An adjuster will then contact you to schedule an inspection. The adjuster will complete their inspection and report their findings to your insurance.
- Once approved, you will receive the insurance estimate for repairs and the first of 2 payments in the mail. Now you can begin getting estimates. I recommend getting at least 3.
- If your check is made out to you and mortgage company, you will need to contact mortgage company to review their procedure for handling insurance claims.
A few reasons to consider Chappell Roofing:
- We are locally owned and we buy all our material local. Your money stays in the Permian Basin.
- We warranty all of our work for 5 years
- We carry $1,000,000 in General Liability Insurance. Texas DOES NOT require roofing contractors to carry liability insurance and there are only 5 in the Permian Basin that do.
- We know you’re busy and we try to make it easy. Just text your name and address and we will go inspect your roof and get back to you with results usually within 24 hours.
If you would like a free inspection or estimate, please call or text 432-312-8705, or fill out our form below!